Friday, March 12, 2010

I've been snookered!



You would think at my age, I would know better! I had someone come to my Etsy shop and want me to make five more bracelets like one in my shop for her bridesmaids in her wedding this summer. I said, "Yes" and well......., got ahead of myself and had the beads made by a lampwork friend of mine and bought the silver beads to go with them. I put them all together and sent an email to the buyer with pictures. She loved them! She said she couldn't pay until the end of the month (that was February). I have since sent her several emails, but have not received any answers. Boy, did I get burned! I just trusted that she would keep her word. I should know better...... Well, I'm not going to let it get me down. I learned a very valuable lesson. Wait until the money's in the bank before starting any custom work. It's time to move on....... a wiser person now. I'm putting in pictures of those bracelets.... They're beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment